Thursday, November 18, 2010

Airbag light started flashing in my 03 infiniti g35 sedan... how do i turn it off?

I changed the in-cabin air filter in my car which is located under the dashboard on the passenger side. I had to take out the glove box and disconnect the wires that lead to it. I changed the filter and reconnected all the wires and installed everything back and the airbag light keeps flashing. I can't figure out what the problem is. Any help?Airbag light started flashing in my 03 infiniti g35 sedan... how do i turn it off?
You can try to reset it by disconnecting the ground wire on your battery.Leave it off for about 10 seconds ,they hook it back up . Most of the time the air bag light come on because of a bad ground.Airbag light started flashing in my 03 infiniti g35 sedan... how do i turn it off?
Take it to a shop and have the code read and find out what you messed up so THEY can fix it. This is a system you are not qualified to work on or alter AT ALL. Lives are at risk if something is done wrong. May be as simple as it has set the light because the passenger Air Bag lost voltage for a period of time, or it could be more. Take it in and have it checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment