Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I change the cabin air filter on my 2007 Ford Focus?

I need to replace the cabin air filter on my '07 ford ford focus. My plan is to purchase the filter at an auto parts store and replace/install the new one myself. I have never done this before. If anyone knows how to I would greatly appreciate a reply. Thanks.How do I change the cabin air filter on my 2007 Ford Focus?
Your car does not have a filter.



If it did, you would find the information in the %26quot;Climate Control%26quot; section of your manual and would provide the location of the filter.



On my Taurus, I have to pull some clips that holds the plastic cowl down on the passenger side of the engine bay.How do I change the cabin air filter on my 2007 Ford Focus?
There isnt one...Ford really cheaped out on this one...I have an 07 as wellHow do I change the cabin air filter on my 2007 Ford Focus?
this car DONT COME WITH ONE. SORRY

No comments:

Post a Comment