Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do i change the cabin air filter of my car?

i have a 2004 honda accord coupe. EX 4cyl. last time i got an oil change the mechanics showed me the filter of my car and it looked bad... but i wasnt about to pay 40$ just for the air filter. i went to kragen and i got one for 15$. now i need to replace the old one. do you know of any site on the internet that shows how to change the cabin air filter?How do i change the cabin air filter of my car?
Must be nice!How do i change the cabin air filter of my car?
I just changed my air conditioner air filters located behind the glove box on my 2002 Civic and most late model Hondas. Just remove the glove box and you should see the access to the air filters directly behind it in a black box. Mine has two filters, one on top of the other behind a cover inside slide out plastic frames, remove the frames one at a time, take out the old filters from each frame, replace filters into frames, restack frames back into box, close cover, put glove box back on.How do i change the cabin air filter of my car?
This is the only website I found useful. Hope this helps you.How do i change the cabin air filter of my car?
http://www.boschautoparts.com/NR/rdonlyr



page 38.

No comments:

Post a Comment